Monday 18 November 2019

Top 300+ Funny Instagram Captions For Boys & Girls Quotes

Instagram Captions For Boys : Have you made a great picture that you want to keep on Instagram but there is no information about using it as a caption? If you are looking for a good Instagram caption then read this whole article as we have the best collection of examples that you can inspire.

Instagram captions for boys

We offer you a large collection of 300+ examples which are classified into 5 different groups, which include:

So, dive directly into this comprehensive collection of 300+ Instagram captions, which you can use for your photo and tell us which one you like most.


    Instagram Captions for  Boys



    • I’m happy to be alive, I’m happy to be who I am.

    • Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.

    • Chillin’ with my bros.

    • Winter poem: S***t it’s cold !! (end).

    • tried being normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.

    • I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.

    • There is no cold weather, only bad clothing.

    • Progress is not meant to be perfection.

    • Best thing ever happen to me? YOU.

    • Silent people have the loudest minds.

    • No guts, no glory.

    • It takes a long time to grow an old friend.

    • Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.

    Group Photo Caption for Boys



    • Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.

    • Come live in my heart and pay no rent.

    • The rumor is true, I’m sad. Again.

    • Keep your squats low and your standards high.

    • That which does not kill us strengthens us.

    • When the sun goes down, that’s when you see me glow.

    • Only God Can Judge Me.

    • Until you’ve heard my story, you have no idea.

    • Shoutout to myself because I’m lit.

    • What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.

    • Don’t run after him who tries to avoid you..!

    • Stay a mystery, is better.

    • Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

    • The goal is to be rich. Not to look rich.

    • Every heart has a story waiting to be told.

    • A day spent with a friend is always a day well spent.

    • In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.

    Inspiring Caption for Boys



    • The doors will be opened to those who are bold enough to knock.

    • Sharing is caring!

    • People forget years and remember moments.

    • How gorgeous is this?

    • Where ever you go, go with all your heart.

    • Life’s a beach.

    • Storms make trees take deeper roots.

    • Love without boundaries.

    • People will judge everything you do, so you do you.

    • April showers bring May flowers.

    • Love is not perfect. This is what makes it perfect.

    • Will Work For Travel.

    • Life is all about having a good time.

    • No more winters. Summers for president!

    • Friends remind you of your strength.

    • Hello Winter, time to get cozy.

    • A best friend will love you when you’re too sad to love yourself.

    • We are what we repeatedly do.

    • Aspire to inspire before you expire.

    • Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.

    • Happiness is waking up to a sunny day during spring.

    • You never run out of things that can go wrong.

    • The summer night is like a perfection of thought.

    Good Instagram Captions



    • I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.

    • Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.

    • People don’t take trips, trips take people.

    • I just look better in a Bikini. That is a fact.

    • Change ‘ONE DAY’ into ‘TODAY’.

    • There has never been a sadness that cannot be cured by breakfast.

    • The only way to have a friend is to be one.

    • Work. Save. Travel. Repeat.

    • They call me ranch ‘cuz I be dressing.

    • Traveling solo means getting to know the real you.

    • Decluttering my life like Marie Kondo

    • Friends make this world beautiful.

    • Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

    • Looking like a right swipe on Tinder.

    • Blue skies, high tides, and good vibes.

    • We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

    • My head says gym but my heart says tacos.

    • You don’t have to be crazy to hang out with me… I’ll train you.

    • You’re like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.

    • Life is about taking chances and having fun.

    • Summer is the best. Are you with me?

    • Know your worth and stop giving people discounts.

    • Go to the place where you feel most alive.

    • What others think of me is none of my business.

    • Mother nature is throwing a winter storm.

    • Judge me when you are perfect.

    • You know, nobody can ever cook as good as mama.

    • Change your thoughts and you’ll change your world.

    • Life is only as legendary as you make it.

    Attitude Caption for Instagram Boys



    • Don’t stand to close to the heater, babe. Plastic melts.

    • Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go.

    • Take a deep breath and remember who the fuck you are!

    • Don’t stop until you’re proud.

    • Be the EXTRA in extraordinary.

    • Jealousy is a terrible disease. Get well soon.

    • You can beat me down but I’ll just jump back up.

    • Stress less and enjoy the best.

    • You can’t spell awesome without ME.

    • Friends pop out of nowhere and make your life great.

    • My middle finger salutes your attitude.

    • I’m wearing the smile you gave me.

    • She wore smile like a loaded gun…

    • Think you’re smart? Come over and help me with my homework.

    • Make the format visually appealing and aesthetic.

    • Successful people take the path towards the destination through great obstacles and difficulties.

    Selfie Captions for your beautiful Instagram



    • You’re never going to have me.

    • What do you think of this look?

    • You can have RESULTS or EXCUSES not both.

    • Couldn’t be happier.

    • Eyes so blue, you will drown.

    • Things I do in the gym: 20% work-out, 80% selfies!

    • It won’t be easy, but I’m down for the ride.

    • Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.

    • These are the days we live for.

    • Too glam to give a damn.

    • Be a warrior not a worrier.

    • You made plans and I made problems.

    • Too glam to give a damn.

    • I haven’t posted a selfie in a while…

    Funny Captions for Instagram



    • I need a six month holiday, twice a year.

    • Don’t give up on your dreams. keep sleeping.

    • When I feel like giving up on my dreams, I keep sleeping.

    • Anything that costs your peace is too expensive.

    • Can’t trust anyone these days fake is becoming the new trend.

    • I'm not lazy. I'm on energy-saving mode.

    • Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parent’s job.

    • We all have that one friend…

    • After Tuesdays, even the calendar goes WTF.

    • She was simple like quantum physics.

    Motivational Insta Quotes



    • Just smile and say I’m fine because nobody really cares.

    • There is intelligent life on Earth, but I’m just visiting.

    • Motivation Monday? I’m motivated seven days a week.

    • Haters are my greatest motivators.

    • The little things in life matter.

    • Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.

    • Love says: I’ve seen the ugly parts and I’m staying.

    • The way you speak to yourself matters the most.

    • Old ways won’t open new doors.

    Short Instagram Captions



    • Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.

    • Life is Short – Talk Fast!

    • You do the most adorable things without realizing.

    • Wherever you go, leave a trail.

    • Catching flights, not feelings.

    • Make every cold day count.

    • When you’re downie eat a brownie.

    • Just gonna cross this off the bucket list…

    • The best kind of therapy is beach therapy.

    • Age only matters if you’re a cheese.

    • Be the person you needed when you were young.

    • Every moment matters.

    • Life is tough but so am I.

    • Just gonna cross this off the bucket list…

    • Attachments are good only for messages, emails or letters. Not for real life.

    • Know your worth but don’t forget to add tax.

    • Taking a little coffee break.

    • Today’s been the best day.

    • If you never go, you will never know.

    • When life throws a rock at you, throw back a brick.

    • Old ways won’t open new doors.

    • Hope is a waking dream.

    • Yup, another food pic.

    • Put in work. Believe in it.


    Boyish Caption for DP



    • Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.

    • Winter? My favorite time of the year.

    • I miss you like the deserts miss the rain!

    • Good things happen to those who hustle.

    • They who sing through the summer must dance in the winter.

    • ETC. End of Thinking Capacity.

    • Act like you know what you’re doing.

    • Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.

    • Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.


    Instagram Captions for Girls



    • My biggest problem? I notice everything.

    • Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive.

    • When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

    • Girls are changing the world.

    • Only great minds can afford a simple style.

    • Life is better in bikini.

    • Darling!! ‘Mending of broken pieces’ is in progress. Give it some time.

    • Life is better at the beach!

    • My Life. My Rules. & My Attitude.

    • Boys fall for me – Because I trip them.

    • Only those who care about you can hear when you’re quiet.

    • Sleep like no one’s watching.

    • Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go.

    • Take me as I am or watch me as I go.

    • My autobiography is this.

    • Why do they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking terrible?


    Instagram captions for Clever People



    • They used to shout my name, now they whisper it.

    • Genius is in knowing what to hold on and when to let go.

    • Creating a life I love ❤️

    • Be a stiletto in a room of flats.

    • You only fail when you stop trying.

    • You are what you do, not what you say you'll do.

    • All guys hate the words DON’T and STOP unless they’re put together.

    • Filling my mind with happy thoughts.

    • You get what you settle for.(Thelma and Louise)

    • Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.

    • Some days start better than others.


    Cool Short Instagram captions



    • You think this is a game?

    • My favorite color? October.

    • Bow down witches!

    • Selfie Sunday.

    • Have you ever been to Bali?

    • The first wealth is health.

    • If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I am the worst.

    • Your smile is my favorite.

    • My dog thinks I’m kind of a big deal.

    • Is the sky blue?

    • Calm over chaos!

    • Live a bikini kind of life.

    • Her memories of him were like flowers in the morning and stars at night.

    • Time for an adventure!

    • These times are so hard, and they’re getting even harder.

    • Started from the bottom now we’re here.

    • Friends are like bras close to your heart and there for support.

    • Be who you want to be, not what others want to see.

    • Half coffee, half human.

    • Trust the magic of new beginnings.

    • You can try baby. But you’ll never do it like me.

    • Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.

    • Take me anywhere. I am sure it will be worthwhile.

    • Ray of fucking sunshine.

    • What’s cooler than cool? Most cool. Oh, no wait…

    • My attitude is based on the way you treat me.

    • Find me under the palms.

    • Just me.

    • No pants, no problem.

    • Less Mondays, more Sunshine.

    • Trick or treat?

    • Life doesn’t get easier. You just get stronger.

    • I am way too cool for this world. Just kidding.

    • You are the pumpkin spice to my fall.

    • She brings out the best in me.

    • She acts like summer and walks like rain.


    Success Motivational Insta Captions



    • You never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

    • Cry only for cuts and stitches not for bastards and bitches.

    • Positive anything is better than a negative nothing.

    • You are everything to me and I love you forever.

    • When daydreams become reality.

    • I don’t need to explain myself because I know I’m right.

    • Be the kind of person that makes others step up their game.

    • You will never know until you go.

    • The best view comes after the hardest climb.

    • Be such a dope soul that people crave your vibe.

    • Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.

    • The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

    • No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.

    • I’ve got my sassy pants on. Watch out world!

    • Sorry for being late, I was enjoying my last few minutes of not being here.


    Birthday Instagram Captions



    • Experience level: [age]

    • Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birt
    • hday!”

    • I don't look a day over fabulous!

    • Awesome! I remember my birthday without needing Facebook to remind me.

    • Go shawty, it’s my birthday.

    • #birthdayboy

    • #birthdaygirl

    • Another year older, wiser, and happier.


    Single Caption for Boys



    • Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive.

    • My room is like the Bermuda triangle, stuff goes in and is never seen again.

    • Dream without fear, live without Limits.

    • Bad choices make good stories.

    • Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.

    • When someone tells you cannot do it, then do it twice and take pictures!


    Instagram Captions for Couples



    • Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I'm with you.

    • You can’t rush something you want to last forever.

    • Your love is all I need to feel complete.

    • He’s my King, I’m his Queen.

    • Save water and shower together.

    • You can never plan the future by the past.

    • We are totally #couplegoals

    • I’m kinda a beachy girl.

    • One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.

    • Simply continue swimming.

    • SEA&SUN.

    • Let the sea set you free.

    Whats a good caption for a selfie?

    This is very good Instagram captions for the selfie and other think. Check this captions on yourself.

    Selfie Caption for Boys



    • My time is now.

    • A selfie a day keeps the doctor away.

    • Worry less, smile more. Don’t regret, just learn and grow.

    • Be yourself, who else is better qualified?

    • I don’t always take a selfie, but when I do…

    • You will wish you did me different one day.

    • Me, myself and I.

    • People have the boldness to criticize but not to sensitize.

    • My excuse is that I’m young.

    • Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.
    Check also : short Instagram captions for friend

    Funny Instagram Captions



    • When nothing is going right, go left.

    • Walking past a class with your friends in it.

    • I had fun once, it was horrible.

    • Are you free tomorrow” “No, I am expensive!

    • An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.

    • Stay close to people who feel like sunlight.

    • Walking past a class with your friends in it.

    • Friday, my second favorite F word.

    • Love is no what yo say. Love is what you do.

    • There is no angry way to say bubbles.

    • Baby, it’s cold outside.

    • Where are average things manufactured? The satisfactory.


    Instagram Captions for Couples



    • Love is not having to hold your farts in anymore.

    • You’re my 1 in 7 billion

    • When God gives you a “No,” give him a “Thank you.” He was protecting you from less than his best.

    • My one and only.

    • We balance each other out so perfectly.

    • Good girls go to heaven; bad girls go everywhere.

    • I’m the girl you’ve always wanted.

    • Sweet and sassy.

    • Classy & Fabulous.

    • Beautiful and classy.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts